• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BK1962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    North Liberty
    Rep. Dianne DeGette (D-Colorado): "I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available." (April 2, 2013, Denver Post forum)

Watch it here...

CO Democrat Doesn't Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded | RealClearPolitics

I cannot believe someone in the room didn't laugh out loud while she was speaking...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    My reaction:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/ame]

KevinJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    They didn't luagh either because they agreed with her and/or they've been brought up to not poke fun at the cognitively challenged.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    They are reusable, but not infinitely reusable, so in that sense she's right. This is the same problem I have when someone says "They're not taking anyone's guns. You just won't be able to have them repaired, or buy new ones, or give them to your kids when you retire, or...."

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    It's hard to have a debate when you are speaking with someone who kniws nithing about what they are talking about!

Top Bottom