• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    IT DOESN"T WORK How many of you bacholars have tried to make it with no milk . Just picked up 12 , 32oz. cartoons of shelf stable milk for a dollar a carton from DOLLARTREE with expiration date of 10/12 . ????????? Do you have grandkids , or what to make some biscuits.

johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    Just get the kind that has cheese pouch. Just need water to boil pasta. There is also biscuit mix that only requires water to make. That is one big thing I look for when stocking up on items. The shelf stable milk is a good idea. I have never seen it but will be looking into it.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    IT DOESN"T WORK How many of you bacholars have tried to make it with no milk . Just picked up 12 , 32oz. cartoons of shelf stable milk for a dollar a carton from DOLLARTREE with expiration date of 10/12 . ????????? Do you have grandkids , or what to make some biscuits.

This is possibly one of the most random and funniest topic starters I have seen on here. :laugh:
    " Do you have grandkids , or what to make some biscuits."

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    What about powdered milk and even powdered butter?
    This ^^^

Just get some powdered milk... it works just like the real thing in almost every aspect of cooking. The only downside is the taste is "off" from fresh milk so it's something to get used to if you plan to drink reconstituted powdered milk.

I use powdered milk all the time when I bake bread.

randyb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    I have used it without milk for ages. I found it wasn't too bad. That being said, I have used soy milk, extra cheese, or use add-ins like spam, ham, chicken, tuna, or veggies and that helped too. Esp. the meat with a fat content.

Top Bottom