• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

krvincen

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    May 20, 2011
    Osceola
    *Pulled* I am looking to sell my Springfield M1A Tanker rifle. Round count is 100, I bought it new and that’s what I’ve put through it. Currently has Ultimak railed upper handguard installed for mounting optics but also comes with factory brown plastic unit as well. Also has installed a Delta P muzzle adapter that allows for mounting 5/8X24 muzzle devices. Currently has a Strike industries comp on it but I could swap that for an HK28 DMR flash hider that looks like those found on full size M1A/M14’s instead. The original compensator/gas plug assembly is included as well. Comes with a 20 round factory mag as well as the 10 round. Asking $2,000 cash no trades please only selling as I need the money. I also have numerous Springfield packaged and Checkmate(who makes them anyway) magazines most new in package, a large bag full of replacement springs/pins/spare piston etc and tools I could also include for additional cash as well as a ver nice condition black composite factory stock and a GG&G scout rail assembly and handguard to go with it. Face to face only must be a proper person legally able to own a long arm. I am located in Osceola between South Bend and Osceola and would like to keep it close to home.

Attachments

• IMG_2384.jpeg
      IMG_2384.jpeg
      286.4 KB · Views: 139
    • IMG_2385.jpeg
      IMG_2385.jpeg
      246.4 KB · Views: 140
    • IMG_2386.jpeg
      IMG_2386.jpeg
      352.8 KB · Views: 108
    • IMG_2387.jpeg
      IMG_2387.jpeg