• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krvincen

Marksman
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    May 20, 2011
    Osceola
    I am looking to sell or possibly trade for the right deal my Springfield M1A Tanker rifle. Round count is 100, I bought it new and that’s what I’ve put through it. Asking $1,600 cash. Currently has Ultimak railed upper handguard installed for mounting optics but also comes with factory brown plastic unit as well. Also has installed a Delta P muzzle adapter that allows for mounting 5/8X24 muzzle devices. Currently has a Strike industries comp on it but I could swap that for an HK28 DMR flash hider that looks like those found on full size M1A/M14’s instead. The original compensator/gas plug assembly is included as well. Comes with the factory 10 round mag, 3 lightly used 20 round mags, and 8 new in package 20 rounders some “Springfield” packaging test are in the Checkpoint packaging. Asking $1,600 cash might consider trading for the right weapon not sure what exactly that is lol but could include some ammo and a number of the specialty tools/bits for working on, cleaning, greasing etc. I also have a large bag full of replacement springs/pins/spare piston etc and tools I will also include as well as a very nice condition black composite factory stock and a GG&G scout rail assembly and handguard to go with it. Face to face only must be a proper person legally able to own a long arm. I am located in Osceola between South Bend and Osceola and would like to keep it close to home.

Attachments

• IMG_2384.jpeg
      IMG_2384.jpeg
      286.4 KB · Views: 507
    • IMG_2385.jpeg
      IMG_2385.jpeg
      246.4 KB · Views: 508
    • IMG_2386.jpeg
      IMG_2386.jpeg
      352.8 KB · Views: 394
    • IMG_2387.jpeg
      IMG_2387.jpeg