• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plisken

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Under the radar
    Finally got to shot my m&p9c and ran about 100 rounds of various ammo and didnt have any problems. I think its one of the softest recoiling 9mms Ive shot so far. Have to adjust the sights a bit. But I think Im really going to like this gun.:yesway:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Finally got to shot my m&p9c and ran about 100 rounds of various ammo and didnt have any problems. I think its one of the softest recoiling 9mms Ive shot so far. Have to adjust the sights a bit. But I think Im really going to like this gun.:yesway:

If you think the 9c is soft shooting, you should try the 9mm Pro 5" :)

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm really fond of my full size 9. I put the Apex USB and hard sear in it which made the trigger really good.

tgmorris99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Westfield
    Spend some more time with the 9c before you adjust the sights if you are also new to the M&P line. It seems that most new right-handed M&P users wind up shooting low/left until they get used to the trigger. However if you are familiar with the M&P and need to adjust sights I've got an M&P specific sight pusher you could use if not too far away.

Plisken

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Under the radar
    Spend some more time with the 9c before you adjust the sights if you are also new to the M&P line. It seems that most new right-handed M&P users wind up shooting low/left until they get used to the trigger. However if you are familiar with the M&P and need to adjust sights I've got an M&P specific sight pusher you could use if not too far away.
    Thanks for the tip. I plan on running more rounds through it before I do anything to it. Im used to my xdsc wich I gave my son. So Ill be doin more tests before I do anything else to it.

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    I wouldn't adjust after 100 shots, give it a little more and make sure your trigger pull is 100% before you adjust.
    Personal option though.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I agree with what had been said.. It is very rare for a gun to ned a sight adjustment out of the box. More often than not it is the user.

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011

I agree. recently shot mine for first time after shooting my FNP40 and could not believe how soft it was and dead on accurate. I prefer the 40 but love love this gun for accuracy and soft recoil. Much better than the G19 I used to have.

dondavis3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    DFW area
    I love my S&W M&P Pro

SWMPPro9mm.jpg

I put a Apex trigger kit in it and the trigger is almost too light,

Accurate as heck.

:)

Top Bottom