• ...and so much more!
  • R3ydium

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Hey all,

I've decided on my next purchase. A lovely M&P 9mm. I will be going with the "Duty size" (4.25")

I am wondering if anyone knows of a great deal going on in the central Indiana area? The cheapest I've found from dealers is about 598.00 so far.

I am willing to wait until the next 1500, as its taken me about 3 months of saving to get this far, so I'm cool with waiting a few more weeks. BUT if I could find a dealer with a decent price, it might be a done deal :cool:

As for the 1500, I didnt see a whole lot of them last time, but I was hurried last show, so I wasnt able to look around awhole lot. - What is going rate at the 1500, and what is availability like?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Plainfield shooting Supply is generally very competitive price wise. I have not been in there for a while to see what they are asking for a M&P.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Good choice. You will love the M&P. Looks good, shoots good, accurate and loves to eat just about any ammo you feed it.

Can't really help you with the price though, bought mine at Midwest Guns and they were selling for $529 w/o CT but that was for the compact version. Since the 9C is what I wanted I never even looked at the larger ones. The versions with the CT were priced $100 more.

If you are even vaguely thinking about getting a CT laser, then my suggestion would be to get the version with it installed. It will save you some money over the individual price of one down the road.

R3ydium

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Good choice. You will love the M&P. Looks good, shoots good, accurate and loves to eat just about any ammo you feed it.

Can't really help you with the price though, bought mine at Midwest Guns and they were selling for $529 w/o CT but that was for the compact version. Since the 9C is what I wanted I never even looked at the larger ones. The versions with the CT were priced $100 more.

If you are even vaguely thinking about getting a CT laser, then my suggestion would be to get the version with it installed. It will save you some money over the individual price of one down the road.

Yeah man, the m&p seems like a solid pistol. I have a problem in that I get slightly obsessed when making a big purchase. I have spent a ridiculous amount of time researching and studying. I am genuinely gitty for the day I finally get it! :rockwoot:

floatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    I can just about reach my M&P 9c without stretching here at my computer also. I quite like it, have had no issues whatsoever in my first 500 or so rounds.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    What type of ammo do you carry daily in yours?

I have used Federal Hydra-Shocks from the start and still use them today.

Compact felt great, concealed great, shot like sh!t

I agree the 9C does feel great and conceals wonderful but I must admit mine shoots like a dream. Probably one of the most accurate compacts I have had the pleasure to shoot and it's a pistol you can shoot all day.

RD3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Yeah man, the m&p seems like a solid pistol. I have a problem in that I get slightly obsessed when making a big purchase. I have spent a ridiculous amount of time researching and studying. I am genuinely gitty for the day I finally get it! :rockwoot:

I am usually the same way. Drives my wife crazy going to look at things, doing research.....anyway, last month I'd been talking to a buddy who loves the M&P, next day I went to quick cash and just looked. Held it for 5 mins and bought it. I got the M&P pro9. Best feel of any handgun I've ever owned. I don't use it for carry but I would carry the 1 size down, it feels the same in the hands.
    Enjoy when you do purchase.

Top Bottom