• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    No i didnt buy one......YET....so dont get mad there are no pics.....yet but LWRC now makes direct impingement rifles. Very cool. And at a really good price considering what you get and its an LWRC. I've read countless reviews on the DI system vs. gas piston, and there are good arguments for both. Do you think you'll scoop one up? Thoughts on your opinion of each system?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I've never felt the need for a piston rifle. I've shot them and absolutely understand what they have to offer but my hesitation to add parts to a system that runs well overrides my dislike for cleaning guns. If I were going in to an environment which was likely to create issues I might feel differently.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    I have one of their piston guns and while I love it, the piston adds a substantial amount of weight. I'm sure the DI gun will have LWRC quality and at the price, I think it's a huge winner. Only thing that would make it better is if LWRC got with the times and offered keymod or m lok on their rails. I think it's a huge blunder by them to stick with bolt on rail sections as the only attachment method.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I'll probably end up with one sooner or later. I'm sure it will be a nice rifle, I have owned and currently still own one of their piston rifles. They make a nice rifle, that's all there is to it.

Top Bottom