• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Has anyone from the north end of tha state been to Lunkers in Edwardsburg lately? I haven't been there in many years and wondered if it was worth the visit. I know they used to have quite a good hunting section. Do they still have that good restaurant? Lunkerburgers? :)

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    I haven't been there is 4-5 years. It was a great place to visit and spend some money. The food was good. Honestly do not remember how the hunting section was, since I was there with fishing buddies at the time.

HollidaySlim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I was there just last weekend to pick up some fishing stuff. Stopped by the hunting department. The same as it has been for the last 10 years. Decent selection ehhh prices.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I go up there regularly, you can about see where my grandma lives now from there. I love it, for some of you guys who havn't been there in some years they did quite a bit of expanding/renovation a few years back.
    My dad use to take me there all the time when I was a little kid to see the Gator (still there).
    Quite a bit of hunting gear (kinda seasonal), alot of fishing, good food and cold "pop":D
    Yep, I goota get up there this weekend!:yesway:

MarlinMan68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Indiana-Michigan State Line
    I live 5 min. from Lunkers.Great selection if you need it today on fishing gear.Better bring alot of money with you.Also noticed they charge $40 for gun transfers now.r6vr6 is right about Granger Guns,cheapest prices around area and any gun not in stock he has for me in 2 days.Midwest Guns is the Lunkers of the gun world,bring alot of money with you there too!

HollidaySlim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    .Midwest Guns is the Lunkers of the gun world,bring alot of money with you there too!

Midwest used to be really expensive on most guns, in the past year though they have been very competitive on most firearm prices. Do not pay a whole lot of attention to the price on the tag they will almost always deal with you. I will only deal with Cameron or Dave, both really good guys and won't screw ya over.

Top Bottom