• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I had plans Tuesday, that I postponed until Thursday. I don't think I can blow them off again. Sorry. Now, Friday.... Has possibilities. :)

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I'm down for whatever on Friday. If we can keep it near the north east side that'd be better, however I can be gone as long as necessary.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Comes with being on call 24/7/365.25

And having a job nobody else understands. If they only knew the less of me they see the better it is for them. Means things aren't broken. Today we were operating on 1 phase power. (57 volts) until 2:30 or so in the afternoon. Our voicemail server burned up an old 8" monochrome monitor (uses a 9pin connector) AND reprogrammed at least one of the hunt groups.....

Anyway. Lunch Friday, Whenever/Wherever. Just let me know.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...having a job nobody else understands. If they only knew the less of me they see the better it is for them. Means things aren't broken. Today we were operating on 1 phase power. (57 volts) until 2:30 or so in the afternoon. Our voicemail server burned up an old 8" monochrome monitor (uses a 9pin connector) AND reprogrammed at least one of the hunt groups.....

My brother is an engineer at intel. He coined our pet phrase that we now always use in reference to networking and rf. We call it witchcraft.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I'm down for whatever on Friday. If we can keep it near the north east side that'd be better, however I can be gone as long as necessary.

If we keep it near the Northeast side and I can be in and out reasonably quick (about an hour), I should be able to make it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'll be in Sellersburg from tonight until Sunday evening, so I don't think I can make the commute for lunch. Otherwise, I'd totally be there.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Fishers or Castleton

BW3s
    Hooters
    Taj Indian Buffet on 82nd by the mall
    The Journey Buffet ;)
    Yats on 96th st