• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Okay maybe I am freaking out for nothing and they just take forever. But I filed my LTCH the slow way at Marion city county building mid to early Febuary. It's not here yet, should I worry?

Or am I being paranoid....

Last edited:

Fedempl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    McCordsville
    Okay maybe I am freaking out for nothing and they just take forever. But I filed my LTCH the slow way at Marion city county building mid to early Friday. It's not here yet, should I worry?

At this point you could call to see if there is a problem. I would think if there was a major problem that would warrant denial, you would have heard something by now.

Others out here may know more....:welcome:

cak387

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Kokomo
    Okay maybe I am freaking out for nothing and they just take forever. But I filed my LTCH the slow way at Marion city county building mid to early Friday. It's not here yet, should I worry?

So you just filled out all the paperwork and sent it in on Friday??? If so, the wait has only began for you. I don't know what the current wait time is right now but you probably have a couple more weeks to go before you get it in the mail.

If you were to file L1 though, you could expect it in a couple of weeks or less I have heard.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    So.. you filed this past Friday, and are worried that you've not received it in the mail yet? :n00b:

So many replies in so little time.. wow. lol

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm guessing he meant mid to late February.

OP: PM me your SSN, dob, mother's maiden name, first job, favorite pet, street you grew up on, first GF's bra size, and I'll look into it

FFEMT

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Madison Co.
    I got the lifetime, and did it the regular way (slow way). It took about 6 to 7 weeks. You've got a little wait....I suggest you brush up on your LR shooting :)

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    ugh i look like a Idiot, i meant FEBRUARY!...... not Friday... It was most certainly February,

I filled out the form online and then went into the City County building to do the rest and pay the money. They sent it in from there.

No criminal record whatsoever.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    As described in another thread, it woukd take something like a 2/3 vote in the Indiana congress to get rid of the lifetime permit. You will hear about it in the news months in advance if there is legislation to change the lifetime permit.

Top Bottom