• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Unsure how I just noticed this. My address on my LTCH has 'Street' spelled with 3 e's.

Is this enough of a typo that I should have them replace it or can it be safely ignored?

bx2igry.jpg

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Ignore it.

Maybe it was typed by Jose Jalapeno (on a streeet!)

Unrelated, but I really wish the licenses were on paper that didn't have the firearm safety tips in an area that'd be visible on a cut out LTCH. A while back a buddy and I were talking about guns, it came up I had my LTCH. He wanted to see it as he'd not seen one before and he turned it over and asked why it said, "Important Firearm Injury" on the bottom right. You'd think that for the cost of these they'd refine these a bit and move that information on the back of the page down so when you cut out the license it's not visible. :)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Unrelated, but I really wish the licenses were on paper that didn't have the firearm safety tips in an area that'd be visible on a cut out LTCH. A while back a buddy and I were talking about guns, it came up I had my LTCH. He wanted to see it as he'd not seen one before and he turned it over and asked why it said, "Important Firearm Injury" on the bottom right. You'd think that for the cost of these they'd refine these a bit and move that information on the back of the page down so when you cut out the license it's not visible. :)
    Huh? mine has nothing on the back. :scratch: :dunno:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Really?

When I cut mine out of the pink paper, on the front was my LTCH and on the back it had some firearm safety tips or something. I think I still have it in a drawer somewhere. Anyhow, after it was cut out some of the tips or information on the back is shown.

408944915.jpg

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    You in the bathroom? Nice tile. And thanks for posting the image, I guess I could have just posted the back of my LTCH instead of digging up the original letter!
    Giving my daughter a bath right now. And that's vinyl. Nasty dark green vinyl that matches the nasty light green marble sink. We have some updating to do still.

Top Bottom