"ltch applications more than double in the past year" 11:00 channel 13 (BGF on TV)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    saw the commercial about the story thought i would let some knowledgeable ppl know about it and maybe get some input on it after it airs. not really sure weather it is good or bad or even why they are so interested in talking about it. hope it is good and not bad.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I'm interested to see what spin they put on this topic. I think Richard Essex is about the worst excuse for a network news reporter I have ever seen, so my expectations are not very high.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    I'm interested to see what spin they put on this topic. I think Richard Essex is about the worst excuse for a network news reporter I have ever seen, so my expectations are not very high.

The thing that has caught me by surprise is that occasionally a story they do on firearms issues doesn't always seem a skewed as it would have been at one time, now my perceptions could be off a bit but it seems to me that a few years ago stories were more about attacking the 2A than reporting. Now it seems they are trying at least give the perception that they are neutral.... ok for the most part.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Just saw the piece. Looked OK.

Big rep to Greg and Paul and Beech Grove Firearms. Greg spoke and presented gun owners very well!

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Sorry I missed it.
    Great guys at BGF, have done and will continue to do business with them, I don't think the news people could have picked a better shop from our point of view to interview. After years of Don and others this is a massive improvement.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    For those of us not in Indy atm and unable to watch the clip, what was the gist of it? :)

Greg expained the "perfect storm" of politics, bad economy thus crime stuff. Things we all know.

I looked for a vid on WTHR.com, but they didn't have one. They'll likely be running the story again tomorrow, if they follow the normal routine. Someone needs to DVR and YouTube it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I've got the 6:30am news on now. They just played the tag for it. Ready to watch!

*** Good story. Greg did a great job in presenting the views of the gun owners. 90,000 new gun permits this year. Look out INGO. We are gonna need a BIG server! :D

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    INGOonTV.jpg

(credit BoR for the screenshot)

INGO makes it on TV! Woohoo!

I think we can all agree that Greg did an excellent job with the interview. He did a MUCH better job representing ME than Don will ever do. I'm glad the newsies finally decided to talk to someone else.

I also like how the customers in the shop at the time were INGOers (andyrping and LoveMyRuger).

Top Bottom