Louisville gun show Feb 25 - 26 Who's going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Me and a couple others are setting up a big Thompson Submachine gun display at the show. Should have 10 maybe 12 Thompson on display ranging from the Gangster era to the last West Hurley Thompson's of the 1980's.
    Stop by and say Howdy.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I would like to know the same also can we openly carry during the show?

Pistols have to be transferred to an FFL in Indiana. We can purchase long guns without transferring them.

You are not allowed to open carry. There are police at then entrance that will zip tie all guns. I recommend keeping them out of sight.

rphutchi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    So any plans to purchase handguns would require that you have your FFL's info before going to the show. Do FFLs protect their info the way a physicians protect their DEA number or can they give out the # w/o risk of abuse?

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Yea they sell cans. Seems like ya can find anything there almost. I am hoping to go. Should be back from Small Arms Master Gunner School by then!!!

ranger2k

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Franklin
    Anyone know the price of admission? Does it cost to park as well? Their website seem to be missing that info, but I may be overlooking it.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Admittedly, it's been quite a few years since I've been there, but they used to just find an Indiana FFL at another table if you were an IN resident. Don't know if thats changed, probably has.
    Admission is usually $12

Monster Man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Hamilton County
    I will be at the show; the National Gun Day Show(s) in Louisville are well run. They are set up to handle a crowd, and the aisles are wide enough to allow you to pass down the aisles, unlike the 1500. I was at the last 1500, after staying away for the past 5 years. I doubt I'll ever go back to the 1500. To me it is a joke.

The Louisville Shows, the OGCA Shows and The Spring and Fall Wanenmacher's Tulsa Show are the ones to see. I prefer the out-of-production collector grade guns, and you will find them at these shows.

Top Bottom