• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    When I hike the woodline here in southwest Indiana, I normally carry a Single Six along. This being a single action, speed loaders aren't an option, nor magazine pouches, so I would just stuff a handful of loose .22s in my pocket, then head out. I have been on the lookout for something to carry these loose rounds when I spied this on the Walmart website...

Walmart.com : Crosman Ammo and Accessory Pouch : Hunting

So, while on our family weekly resupply a few days ago, I wandered over to the ammo desk and sure enough, they had a few pouches locked up with the rest of the ammo. Final price....$3.71 with tax. I've seen similar pouches sold by Uncle Mike's and Cabelas, but the prices were twice as much and that didn't include shipping. Don't try to stuff a Federal Bulk Pack in there, but it will hold about 50 rounds just fine.

This was just a post for you guys who may have been looking for the same thing.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    That's nice. Cheap too! You can always try one of the smokeless can holders. They come in camo too.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    rounds when I spied this on the Walmart website...

Walmart.com : Crosman Ammo and Accessory Pouch : Hunting

So, while on our family weekly resupply a few days ago, I wandered over to the ammo desk and sure enough, they had a few pouches locked up with the rest of the ammo. Final price....$3.71 with tax. I've seen similar pouches sold by Uncle Mike's and Cabelas, but the prices were twice as much and that didn't include shipping. Don't try to stuff a Federal Bulk Pack in there, but it will hold about 50 rounds just fine.

Good Find but for some strange reason it carries this WARNING

Warning: You must be 18 or older to order this product.In ordering this product, you certify that that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product. Walmart.com relies on this representation in completing this sale.

California Residents: This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others, and altering its color or branding the product in public may be considered a crime. <<<<<<<

Doesn't look anything like a Firearm to me and what next, outlaw and or regulate pants pockets :rolleyesedit:

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South

Warning: You must be 18 or older to order this product.In ordering this product, you certify that that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product. Walmart.com relies on this representation in completing this sale.

California Residents: This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others, and altering its color or branding the product in public may be considered a crime. <<<<<<<

Doesn't look anything like a Firearm to me and what next, outlaw and or regulate pants pockets :rolleyesedit:

Come on Sarge, you know why: "You'll shoot your eye out. You'll shoot your eye out." :lmfao:

I was a Wally World a little while ago and purchased a 525 round pack of Rem. .22 Golden Bullet and a 100 pack of .22 CCI Mini-Max. The first indicated that I needed to be 18 and the second that I needed to be 21. I guess Mini-Max is only for pistols?

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville

I also noticed that funky warning, but I just shrugged when I noted that California was the reason behind it.

One more thing...while buying the pouch, I also bought a bulk pack of .22 Federals. The employee asked me if it was for a handgun. It was for my Ruger Single Six of course, but I didn't want to mess around with digging for my I.D., so I said, "no." The man just handed it over. Yet another quirky regulation....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Safariland used to make a very nice leather pouch with a compression top, really cool little bag, but I am told they stopped making them. Something about a sack full of rimfire ammo, apparently too many people were jumping up and down on them or hitting them with sledgehammers. Idiots spoil it for everybody.

rabbit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Safariland used to make a very nice leather pouch with a compression top, really cool little bag, but I am told they stopped making them. Something about a sack full of rimfire ammo, apparently too many people were jumping up and down on them or hitting them with sledgehammers. Idiots spoil it for everybody.
    I have one of those. Works great.

Top Bottom