• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mckijm01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    I recently was shopping around for a new handgun, and came across a beretta 380 cheetah, nickel plated with wood finish grip. It seems to be exactly what i am looking for. However, the shop i went to wanted around $740.00 for it, and im currently not wanting to spend that much.. just wondering if anyone here knows of any gun that would be comparable to the 380, just possibly more in my budget. Or if anyone is selling a beretta 380 cheetah for cheaper than what i was told.. new to all of this, so any help would be much appreciated.. thanks alot everyone.. :ingo:

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Cheetahs are pretty rare although that price seems high. When you say similar to a Cheetah what do you mean? Do you just want a reliable accurate fairly small .380 pistol? If so, look at the Bersa Thunder .380s. They are $250 and mine continues to impress me.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    There is currently a Sig 232 for sale in the INGO classifieds that is as good or better than the Cheetah that you mentioned. It's not mine by the way. I believe it is listed as an asking price of $450. The quality is definately comparable.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom