• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Need to pick up a RSO or CSO cert. with others to follow and am having a hard time finding classes and the few I've found do not fit my schedule. Figured I'd post here prior to blindly calling numbers of the NRA registry. I am in the NWI area, travel to Chicago/burbs OK. Indy/Ft. wayne, etc is out of the question.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Any luck with the folks at Debs Gun Range, they have a bunch of NRA classes. If not, get in touch with Fortress Defense Consultants on here...Frank (Glock21 on INGO) should be able to help you out. Good luck!!!

None of my people are Training Councilors. We've all used Brian Kapnick for our certs - he's located near O'Hare...and I don't have his number handy, but it's listed on the NRA Instructor's page on the NRA website.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    A former co-worker from Chicago is an NRA instructor. I could probably dig up his contact info if you want.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Dress code must be followed,
    [FONT=Rockwell,Rockwell][FONT=Rockwell,Rockwell]no open toe shoes, shorts, tank tops, scooped neck tops. [/FONT][/FONT]
    from Deb's site "basic pistol" class.
    No shorts? :dunno:
    lol
    Anyway, thanks guys. I guess i'll contact the name I found and see if there's any other options.

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI
    At Deb's, if a shot hits the steel target hanger just right, lead back splatter can bounce back at your legs. Thus the long pants recommendation.

Top Bottom