• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mach58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Greenfield
    I'm looking for a good accurate 22lr bolt gun. I've seen some of the CZ452s and some of the older Remington 541 but does anyone have any suggestions? I need something a little cheaper to shoot at the range. I've got a TC Benchmark that shoots nice just looking for a bolt action.

mach58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Greenfield
    Do these have a match 22 chamber? I know some of the target rifles can't accept rounds like the Stinger because its too big to fit into the chamber. Bowhunter, sorry I replied to your PM before I saw the ad. Didn't know you were trying to trade a 10/22T, too.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I've not shot the CZs.

I've got a Savage MKII that I highly recommend. Heavy bull barrel, wood stock, Accu-trigger, 3/4" or better groups at 50 yards with Remington Thunderbolts and American Eagle .22s. Came as a package with a 4x-9x Simmons scope for under $300.

I do love this gun!

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    i got most everything,and i cant make a decision on what i like best,i have nicer guns but i like my 541s for hunting.i use the anschutzs and my collectable 22s for bench shooting.i only got two cz 452,the american i dont like as much as the special i got from 40calpunisher.i havent shot it yet though.i like it because of the way it came to me,it is going to be a shooter even if it cost me money.the only gun i dont have yet that i need is cooper.working on that one.that 452 bowhunter-1978 has ,i am suprized no one has took advantage of that one.

mach58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Greenfield
    Bowhunter, I'll try the PM again. Looking for what you want for it. I've shot the Savage and the one I shot was pretty accuate.

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    where are you located?mach58 you can pm me for my #.maybe i can help w/ options.did anyone catch my phrase on my post above this one.the nut behind the butt plate.the shooter

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    I have an ANschutz model 200 single shot 22 LR bolt. It was not their top of the line, but it is crazy accurate with the globe sights. Look for a used one of these in the 200-350 dollar range.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Second that on the CZ. I've got a 453 Varmint, set trigger and bull barrel, awsome accurate. Just ask Disposable Heart, he get's all giddy everytime I bring it out to Eagle Creek. Highly recommend the set trigger (453) if you can find one. The trigger is multi-adjsutable. Mine is set at 1 lb. It will go lighter but that is touchy enough for me. CZ's are great values and strong guns. They feel like a center-fire, not a 22.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    The Marlin 925 series. I bought the combo package. Comes with a 3x9x32 scope. I can shoot the cap off of a 20 ounze bottle, at 50 yards everytime with it.

001-1.jpg

Top Bottom