• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    I already have one of each but I am looking for a beater in the well under $400 range. I have looked at several new but just don't need a safe queen new one. This will be a back up, bury it in the van, SHTF on the road kind of gun. My company does not allow carry on their time :xmad: but I would like the peace of mind knowing there is one hidden and close at all times. LGS's don't have a good selection of used ones and if there is one it is only $50 less than new and tax on top of that.

I prefer a Gen3 G19. It does not have to be pretty. I do not care if it even has sights or mags because I have plenty of both. I just want a functional, reliable, beater. I am in Indy with cash in hand and can travel. Please let me know if you have anything. I can trade an LCP and cash on my end, or if you are looking for anything in the small radiant kerosene heater (mint Kero Sun Radiant 10, mint Radiant 101, or decent Moonlighter) or vintage cast iron cookware realm, I'm your guy. Or straight up cash. Thanks

Top Bottom