• ...and so much more!
  • Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    Looking for G21 Gen 4 parts, M&P9, 10/22 mags and G20 barrel

As titled, I'm looking to pick up the above listed items and do have a few things to barter with.

I'm attempting to turn a 4th Gen G21 into a reliable G20. From my understanding a barrel and magazine from a G20 are a necessity. Combine that with a G20 extractor and it's as reliable as a factory G20. Any input is appreciated!

Thanks Rich

Last edited:

Old_grunt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Bloomington
    You might want to pause a bit on that 21 to 20 conversion. I've got a 20 and, while it is the same size as the 21, I think the lower on the 20 is stronger than that of the 21. Check on glock talk forums and find out more info about it. I do know that Colt had to, initially, cancel production of the Elite, because the lowers would start cracking, due to the stress the 10mm recoil produces. Once Colt beefed up the 1911 frame, they started producing the Elite again. I strongly urge you do more research.

Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    From what I can see they are both based upon the same frame. I have referred to a few threads that seem to be reliable and have posted back positive results without any issues.

I appreciate any further information anyone may have. Definitely didn't just dream up this conversion but I am somewhat excited about it :)

Top Bottom