• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • huntall50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    NW Indianapolis
    Hey guys, any members of Flat CreeK in Layafette willing to invite me up as a guest to shoot? I'm safe and responsible and will share my toys! Thanks in advance. I'll be up that way this weekend with the family dropping my oldest off at Purdue.

huntall50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    NW Indianapolis
    Well maybe I misspoke on the name of the range because I thought there was a nice outdoor range in the Lafayette area. That's the one I was hoping to get to shoot my FAL at. Someone correct me on the range and give me a invite before my schedule gets to crazy.

barrelmaker_2002

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Rochester, MN
    Well maybe I misspoke on the name of the range because I thought there was a nice outdoor range in the Lafayette area. That's the one I was hoping to get to shoot my FAL at. Someone correct me on the range and give me a invite before my schedule gets to crazy.

There are 2 outdoor ranges near Lafayette.

Linden Conservation Club

and Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club

You would need to be a guest of a member at Wildcat, unless you are shooting at a match that is open to the public.

At Linden, you need to be hosted by a member on a weekday. On weekends, they are open to the public from 10-4, though i am not 100% sure if they require you to be hosted by a member. Either way, a day pass is $5.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Linden is open to the public on weekends $5.00 fee. Show up early if you can.

Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club IS by invitation ONLY.
    I would be willing to show it to you sometime, but this weekend is not good for me

Pm me and we'll try to work something out.

Tell your oldest, congratulations.

Top Bottom