• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    Figure its worth a shot to post here. I am looking for a small house or duplex or anything really for rent in Hamilton county. We are living off of my wifes military retirement pension right now until I can get back to work as I have been disabled. We have never been late on rent and we pay $800 a month right now. I know it isnt likely in this area, but we would like to pay less. We want to stay in the area for our church.

I have 2 small children and a baby coming, but no pets. We need a decent sized 2 bdrm or a 3 bdrm place.
    If anyone has anything or knows of anything please let me know. We move in mid May, but could possibly move early May.
    Thanks

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Check out the Homeplace and North and Northwest Nora area... Indy prices, Carmel convenience.

For $800/month, have you considered buying a home?

My wife and I have a nice 1950's ranch style with full basement 3 br and 2 bath for under $500 month + utilities.

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Depending on size, Cool Creek Apts off of Range Line Road are pretty decent. Don't know how pricey they are.

You might try one of the local realtors as they should have a listing of homes for rent.

Top Bottom