• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Sandman HD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I'm looking for a range within an hour from Indianapolis that offers memberships. I hate how parabellum is set up with the terrible lighting and lanes. I want to be able to move freely and shoot out to at least 100 yards. Any suggestions greatly appreciated :)
    P.s is there anywhere that offers a place to practice cqb?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Another vote for Proteq. Its a haul for me (right about an hour from the airport) but Don has a top notch facility and is an all around nice guy.

There is an INGO open house there April 17 from 10-5. His guest fee is waived that day. Come out and check it out!

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Another vote for Proteq. Its a haul for me (right about an hour from the airport) but Don has a top notch facility and is an all around nice guy.

There is an INGO open house there April 17 from 10-5. His guest fee is waived that day. Come out and check it out!

Putting that on my calendar. Missed the last one in the fall last year due to work.

Matt

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am

Hmm, April 17th sounds like a day I have something planned, but I don't know what yet. Maybe this time we can blow up bags of flower with a properly sited in scope, haha. The other issue becomes does my wife work the night before, night of, or both. If the answer is yes to either of them, I am out because I will have my daughter and even if I came, I wouldn't stay long.

There is also Riley Conservation Club. 6-7 pistol bays and a rifle range, dues are $100 a year.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom