• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yj-guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    brazil
    wondering if there are any land owners in the counties that surround clay county that would allow me to bow hunt this year. ive tried to find some different places to archery hunt since my grandpa passed. he had some land i could hunt on in parke county. dont really like the public areas since some people dont seem to take in account other people are trying to hunt as well. willing to get to know you and you know me as well before hunting. im doubting i get the reply i want but its worth a try. :patriot:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    wondering if there are any land owners in the counties that surround clay county that would allow me to bow hunt this year. ive tried to find some different places to archery hunt since my grandpa passed. he had some land i could hunt on in parke county. dont really like the public areas since some people dont seem to take in account other people are trying to hunt as well. willing to get to know you and you know me as well before hunting. im doubting i get the reply i want but its worth a try. :patriot:

Buy a topo map and a plat book for the area that you want to hunt. Go around to the different land owners and talk to them about getting permission to hunt on their property. Be willing to trade serveral days of work for the opportunity to hunt. This use to work for me when I was younger and before I had my own land to hunt on. Be prepared to go to alot of land owners before you even get one that might be willing to give you permission. :twocents:
    Tip: Once you have secured permission on one farm..hit up the farms that are very close to it and tell the land owner that you have permission to hunt that farm (basically your name dropping) and your looking for a few back up spots to hunt.

Top Bottom