• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Stay away from dealers for trading in. Sell on Armslist or on here once you get your 50 posts. Looks like you are on your way. Once you do I live in Elwood and am always on the lookout for a good deal on a new to me gun.

RonnieF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    New Castle,Indiana
    Have to agree with whats been said you take a 400lawn dollar gun in most places lowball and offer way under being around a holiday them thinking you might need fast cash.

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    I'm not sure about trade valuation, but Madison County guns in Alexandria, and Crack Shot in Anderson are decent shops and seem to always have a supply of used guns.

Chkline

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    Anderson
    In my experience Crack Shot has been good to deal with, but they are a little high on price. Now if you take into account that they are local, and good to deal with, is it worth a little extra to support a local business if possible? You bet! If I can afford it, I always try to support local business, so they can stay around. You can't trade a gun at Wal-Mart!

RonnieF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    New Castle,Indiana
    I have went to crack shot several times and usually drive up there and the signs are usually on door ether went on a fishing trip or took the day off after this has happend 5 times im done trying to go there.

theres also a gun shop on the main drag in muncie seem to carry alot of stuff pricey though

Top Bottom