• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glocktard

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Feb 19, 2016
    Central
    My First Official post!!:ingo:(except for the greeting of course)

I'm looking for a good EDC belt. Currently I am using a Blackhawk Riggers belt which isn't bad but would like something a little bit more rigged.
    Leather or Nylon works for me!:popcorn: Thanks for the suggestions!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I bought one of these 15+ years ago and it's the only belt I wear when not at work. I have little doubt that it'll be in good working order should I die at age 90 and my wife decide to bury me in it. Money. Well. Spent.

Leather Gun Belts

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    I use one similar to the one you're using already. For me, the rigid belts just don't feel right. I like the constant tension of a pliable belt. Those heavy leather/nylon belts that are one tension level standing, another sitting, another bending, etc., just don't feel right to me.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Another one for the BioBelt. I'm hard on belts. A good leather belt lasted me less than a year. My Biobelt is 3 years old and still looks new. It's the only belt I own. Can't beat it, especially for around $50.

Welcome to INGO.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I use a belt I got at the 1500. Guys has a ton of them layed out for about 35 bucks each. Super heavy leather belt similar, I think, to the one phylodog posted...just cheaper. I've head 2. Neither has worn out. 2nd one was bought due to a size increase in my waist.

romad7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    I have a Hank's belt and SOE low profile EDC. The SOE is much better and the low profile is much easier to put on than the Cobra buckle and doesn't have any protrusions in the front.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I might check out some of these others, but I really like my bullhide belt from The Beltman….. a little expensive though.

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I'll throw in another vote for the Daltech Biobelt. Just replaced my Crossbreed leather belts with 2 from Daltech and have no complaints. Use coupon code INGO at checkout for a discount.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I'll throw in another vote for the Daltech Biobelt. Just replaced my Crossbreed leather belts with 2 from Daltech and have no complaints. Use coupon code INGO at checkout for a discount.

The Daltech Biobelt has worked very well for me. Sturdy, doesn't fold over, doesn't sag, nary a scuff mark to be seen. Best belt I have ever owned.

Top Bottom