Looking for a Construction Management internship this summer!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indycobalt19

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Hello INGO, I am currently a Junior here at Ball State University. I am pursuing a major in Construction Management with a minor in Business Administration. I am in need/looking for a summer internship in the construction management field. It can just about be anywhere, I have no travel restrictions. I am just trying to find a good internship to get my foot in the door to show me what it really takes and what it is really like to be in the construction field. If anyone has any interest or is looking for summer interns I would gladly send you a copy of my resume and or talk to you on the phone more about the opportunities you have to offer. Just send me a private message and or comment on this post and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks again INGO,
    CC

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Hello INGO, I am currently a Junior here at Ball State University. I am pursuing a major in Construction Management with a minor in Business Administration. I am in need/looking for a summer internship in the construction management field. It can just about be anywhere, I have no travel restrictions. I am just trying to find a good internship to get my foot in the door to show me what it really takes and what it is really like to be in the construction field. If anyone has any interest or is looking for summer interns I would gladly send you a copy of my resume and or talk to you on the phone more about the opportunities you have to offer. Just send me a private message and or comment on this post and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks again INGO,
    CC

:):.....Jus' like 'at, huh?........:):
    :rolleyes:.....they cain't/don' teach ya whut'cha need ta know in no damn book, son......:):.......got'a git down in'a sh*t fer a few yrs.....this's whut wrong with const t'day.....:):.....wanna go rite in ta boss'n people around, make'n decisions......an' ya ain't even learn't how ta drive a frig'n nail yet.....much less use a powersaw......:):

take some good advice......from sumbody at's been in it fer 40 yrs......be a Dr.....Law-dawg......ANYthin'.....:):

TWalker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    New Castle
    Do you want to be a Superintendent or a PM or what? Do you prefer office or field work? Are you wanting to manage a trade or the entire project? Do you have any construction experience? What type of construction are you wanting to do; high rise, multi-family, medical? Do you like picking up trash? Seriously, I know multiple people, myself included, that started at the bottom of the management side only to find themselves taking care of general conditions. Can you operate anything; boomlift, forklift, telehandler, skidsteer? Several places here in Indianapolis are looking for people. You need to figure out what you want to do first.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I wonder if a contracting outfit like Aerotek would handle stuff like this.

My company is working on a big expansion this year and will be hiring contractors to do the work. You might go to company websites under the careers sections and look for internships that fit your needs.

Top Bottom