• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think this thread is about guilt by association more than anything. And before we continue cooking Cain's bacon so to speak, does anybody really know exactly what the specifics were or what was discussed in this so called "foreign policy" chowdown?

It was a kiss the ring meeting. Kissinger represents the moneyed elite of the party. If Cain wants their support you have to make the rounds and assure the old guard that you aren't as crazy as the social conservatives in the party. He probably felt like he had to do it as he is an unknown and rose up from the Tea Party folks.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Neither does yours. Paul knew where the campaign contribution came from and what Stormfront stands for. He kept the money.

I wouldn't have. Would you?
    Stormfront guys might be racist (broad brush statement) but they also want a small government. There is absolutely no injustice in keeping it. It was given voluntarily, to a small government candidate.

Want to hear something cool though? Ron Paul returns a portion of his office budget to the U.S. treasury every single year. He also refuses to accept any pension/retirement benefits from the U.S. Congress.

Ron Paul returns over $140,000 from his office budget to the U.S. Treasury

Would you do that?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Stormfront guys [STRIKE]might be [/STRIKE] ARE racist ([STRIKE]broad brush [/STRIKE] TRUE statement) but they also want a small government. There is absolutely no injustice in keeping it. It was given voluntarily, to a small government candidate.

Want to hear something cool though? Ron Paul returns a portion of his office budget to the U.S. treasury every single year. He also refuses to accept any pension/retirement benefits from the U.S. Congress.

Ron Paul returns over $140,000 from his office budget to the U.S. Treasury

Would you do that?
    FIFY :D
    And I don't care if he returned his whole effing budget.
    A Presidential Candidate taking money from RACIST bastards is WRONG!!!!!
    Anyone who supports such a move is no better than the "Stormfront Guys", as you call them.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    FIFY :D
    And I don't care if he returned his whole effing budget.
    A Presidential Candidate taking money from RACIST bastards is WRONG!!!!!
    Anyone who supports such a move is no better than the "Stormfront Guys", as you call them.
    I guess you know them better than I do.

I usually go to Officer.com when I want to read scary, hate-filled opinions. (also a generalized statement)

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Oh INGO politics forum, how I've missed you. I was saying to myself, "Why do I feel like I've been missing a schizophrenic circus lately?" Then I remembered.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It was a kiss the ring meeting. Kissinger represents the moneyed elite of the party. If Cain wants their support you have to make the rounds and assure the old guard that you aren't as crazy as the social conservatives in the party. He probably felt like he had to do it as he is an unknown and rose up from the Tea Party folks.
    Hence the reason the meeting wasn't done nefariously behind closed doors and there was this great big picture taken for all to see.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

Can't argue with that assessment. Gotta kowtow to the old guard if you want to join, or at least work for, them.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Nope....
    Seized property is taken because it was garnered through illegal activities.
    If it was not the result of illegal activities the rightful owner can petition the Court to have it returned. :D

The person whose property was taken by force can certainly do that, as can the person who feels he was defrauded of his money. He'll have a tough time proving it, though. The gentleman in question has never done much to hide his positions and I don't think I've ever seen that he supported a racist ideology in anyone's favor. I have no bone to pick with either Dr. Paul or Mr. Cain, with the exception of the latter's involvement with the Fed. There are a few other points of minor disagreement, but I expect that from candidates. If I want one with whose positions I always agree, I'll have to put my name on the line and run for the office myself.... and that ain't happenin'.

Blessings,
    Bill

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Back on topic, Kissinger bombed the crap out of Cambodia and killed an estimated 600,000-700,000 people. This chaos paved the way for Pol Pot to come in and kill as many as 8,000,000.

This was another shining victory for depopulation expert Henry Kissinger, and for his globalist foreign policy. This man is a bigger terrorist than Bin Laden. When you kill as many people as he has, they give you a Nobel Peace Prize and people want your advice.

20580_252469051749_199351261749_3769847_7412439_n.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Take a wild guess where you can stuff that insulting statement.

In your front pocket?

Some of the officer's posts on that forum scare the hell out of me. I still believe that the majority of LEO are good people though (speaking from personal experience).

I'm not a "Paulbot" (or whatever the heck the word is people use to insult Paul supporters), but Bill hit the nail on the head when he said RP might as well use that money for good instead of it getting used for the wrong reasons.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm not a "Paulbot" (or whatever the heck the word is people use to insult Paul supporters), but Bill hit the nail on the head when he said RP might as well use that money for good instead of it getting used for the wrong reasons.

But I think you are missing the point that Mike was making. The Paul people have railed for years about everyone else being bought and owned by the money they receive from the Rothschild type folks. So now suddenly it doesn't matter where the money comes from? Really? It is just another example of the hypocrisy of Paul and his supporters.

Top Bottom