• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Would it be possible to talk about Obama and Ron Paul in another thread? Bring on the discussion.

:hijack:
    Yeah, Keep that other junk outta here. This is about what Herman Cain ate for breakfast. Read the title of the thread for cripes sake. :rolleyes:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Satanizm_satanist1.jpg
    OK...is it just me...or does anyone else think this chick is kind of hot??

:naughty:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Hammer on nail!

Sorry, the analogy doesn't work.

Allowing a photo with a (possibly) unknown supporter is not the same as having breakfast with a well known person such as Kissinger.

Does it mean that Ron didn't know the guy, what he was? Of course not...it can't be proved either way. I'd say the probability runs strongly in favor of Ron pausing for a photo with a supporter, but YMMV

Is there a snowball's chance in hell Cain doesn't know who Kissinger is or what he stands for? I find it unlikely

I do, however, find it more likely that Cain had never heard of Kissinger than that you would miss a chance to slam Paul on this forum.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Neither does yours. Paul knew where the campaign contribution came from and what Stormfront stands for. He kept the money.

I wouldn't have. Would you?

To put to some good use? Probably. To keep it from being put to bad use? Almost surely.

Isn't that what LE does when seizing items, money, or property used in the drug trade? The difference is that the money given to RP was freely given, not seized by force.

The theory of entropy is exemplified in that if you have a barrel of fine wine and add a teaspoon of raw sewage, you have sewage, but if you have a barrel of sewage and add a teaspoon of fine wine, you still have sewage.

While this works for many things, it does not work for money. It may have come from ill causes and pursuits, but it can quickly be turned to good uses and turned against those from whom it was given.

I'd be up front about who I am and where I come from. If they chose to still give me money, it would not buy them my support of their goals.

Blessings,
    Bill

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wasn't this thread about Herman Cain, anyway?
    I think this thread is about guilt by association more than anything. And before we continue cooking Cain's bacon so to speak, does anybody really know exactly what the specifics were or what was discussed in this so called "foreign policy" chowdown?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    To put to some good use? Probably. To keep it from being put to bad use? Almost surely.

Isn't that what LE does when seizing items, money, or property used in the drug trade? The difference is that the money given to RP was freely given, not seized by force.

The theory of entropy is exemplified in that if you have a barrel of fine wine and add a teaspoon of raw sewage, you have sewage, but if you have a barrel of sewage and add a teaspoon of fine wine, you still have sewage.

While this works for many things, it does not work for money. It may have come from ill causes and pursuits, but it can quickly be turned to good uses and turned against those from whom it was given.

I'd be up front about who I am and where I come from. If they chose to still give me money, it would not buy them my support of their goals.

Blessings,
    Bill
    Nope....
    Seized property is taken because it was garnered through illegal activities.
    If it was not the result of illegal activities the rightful owner can petition the Court to have it returned. :D

Top Bottom