Coincidence? Or pattern...

:shady:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Rammy, is eating breakfast with ole Henry indicative of something concerning Cain?
    People like Kissinger are the reason our foreign policy looks so similar under Republicans and Democrats. No matter who is in office, their White House is packed with CFR globalists and being puppeteered by the likes of Kissinger himself. Cain often declines to answer questions because he says he will need to surround himself with experts to make the tough decisions, and this is not a good sign of who he looks at for credible advice. If Cain is lets Kissinger influence his administration, its indicative that we're going to see more globalism and more war.

Kissinger is world class evil. He's a wanted war criminal in a bunch of countries.... Chile, Argentina, Vietnam, Spain, France, Chile, Switzerland...

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Cain...says he will need to surround himself with experts to make the tough decisions, and this is not a good sign of who he looks at for credible advice.
    Kind of like who Paul surrounds himself with?*

*see previous photos

Bone? What's your take on these photos? Or the fact that Paul has accepted funds from the founders and staff of Stormfront? Or the fact that Paul has refused to return these contributions?

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Meh, all politicians pose for photos with folks they don't know all of the time, it is very likely that Ron Paul didn't know who that guy was or what his views on race were when he posed for that photo.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Meh, all politicians pose for photos with folks they don't know all of the time, it is very likely that Ron Paul didn't know who that guy was or what his views on race were when he posed for that photo.

Even in light of the large cash donation he got from him? Really?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    As I recall, Paul's comment at the time was (paraphrased) 'His money spends just like anyone else's. I don't agree with his ideology, but if he's given his money to me, that's less he has to put toward causes he believes in.' Again, this is a paraphrase, not an actual quote, and I'm going from a several-year-old memory. If I'm mistaken, I'd appreciate someone correcting it.

The point? I don't care if Cain talks to Henry Kissinger, Barry Hussein, Raul Castro, or the man in the moon. I similarly don't care if Paul talks to the same or different people. Hell, I talk with people on here with whom I may not agree, but from whom I can learn something. They may not agree with me, but maybe they can learn something.

If Cain learns something from Henry such as "I don't EVER want to be like this guy!", however remote the possibility of that is, I think it's good that they talked and exchanged ideas.

I also don't buy that he didn't finish his bacon. I think that was the extra that Henry didn't eat. ;) (maybe purple?)

Blessings,
    Bill

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Even in light of the large cash donation he got from him? Really?

*shrug* Our current commander in chief spent 20+ years worshiping at a racist, anti-American, anti-capitalist church.

If you want to talk about "guilt by association" that's probably where the conversation should start.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I don't know why you guys are beating the racist drum. The Republicans are about to nominate a candidate who for many years of his adult life was a member of a race based organization. Ask Brigham Young what he thinks of Herman Cain.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    *shrug* Our current commander in chief spent 20+ years worshiping at a racist, anti-American, anti-capitalist church.

If you want to talk about "guilt by association" that's probably where the conversation should start.

I agree completely. Not to mention having a member of the Weather Underground as one of his political mentors. I was amazed that no one seemed to care about his associations.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't know why you guys are beating the racist drum. The Republicans are about to nominate a candidate who for many years of his adult life was a member of a race based organization. Ask Brigham Young what he thinks of Herman Cain.

If you are referring to Mitt and/or Jon, I really haven't seen any of us say we support him/them anyway.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Kind of like who Paul surrounds himself with?*

*see previous photos
    Wake me when he has a 1-on-1 meeting with them about foreign policy strategies.

Anybody can get a photo with a candidate if you go to a book-signing or any such public event.

Bone? What's your take on these photos? Or the fact that Paul has accepted funds from the founders and staff of Stormfront? Or the fact that Paul has refused to return these contributions?
    Absolutely positively do not care. I hope he spent it on constitutions and commercials.

Some people on this forum openly call for muslim genocide. Maybe we should track down who they've donated to and campaigned for.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Every time I google this guy (Ron Paul) more weird stuff pops up. Stormfront endorsed him? I didn't catch it, if it says in the article. Did he ever denounce their endorsement?
    While I can't find the quote from Paul concerning the contribution...if I recall correctly, BOR quoted it about right. Paul didn't care where the money came from.

Top Bottom