• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpo117

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I heard that Hillside Shooting Sports in Roanoke is putting in a pistol and rifle range that goes out to 1000 yards. I don't know any of the details, though.

243rem700

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    According to their website Fort Wayne Rifle and Revolver has a 300 yard range. Youngs is the only other public range that I know of that goes out to 300+.

triton54

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2009
    NE
    Thanks for the info. Looking for a place to my Rem 700 in 7mm rem mag to see what I and it can do. thanks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Fort Wayne Pistol and Rifle Club, it's private and expense but seems to be a country club setting for shooters. It takes more than a google search to find their website but you'll find it.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Fort Wayne Pistol and Rifle Club, it's private and expense but seems to be a country club setting for shooters. It takes more than a google search to find their website but you'll find it.
    For general plinking or handgun shooting Roush Lake shooting range is a nice facility. It is only $4 a day and you don't have to be a member of anything to go. Only drawback is it only goes out to 100 yd.

Top Bottom