• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Two Rednecks,[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Larry and [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Doug[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif], are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking beer.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Larry turns to[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Doug[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] and says, 'You know, I'm tired of going through life without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College and sign up for some classes.'[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Doug thinks it's a good idea and the two leave.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The next day,[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Larry[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] goes down to the college and meets Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math, English, history, and Logic.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'Logic?'[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Larry[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] says. 'What's that?'[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Dean says, 'I'll give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?'[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'Yeah.'[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'Then logically speaking, because you own a weed eater, I think that you would have a yard.'[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'That's true, I do have a yard.'[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'I'm not done,' the Dean says. 'Because you have e a yard, I think logically that you would have a house.'[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'Yes, I do have a house.'[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family.' 'Yes, I have a family.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife. And because you have a wife , then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual.'[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'I am a heterosexual. That's amazing, you were able to find out all of that because I have a weed eater.'[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Excited to take the class now,[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Larry[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go meet[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Doug[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] at the bar. He tells[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Doug[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] about his classes, how he is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'Logic?'[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Doug[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] says, 'What's that?'[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Larry[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] says, 'I'll give you an example. Do you have a weed eater?'[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'No.'[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'Then you're a queer.'[/FONT]

Top Bottom