• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I'm a relatively new transplant to Indiana, so I've been looking for good indoor (or outdoor -I prefer) pistol ranges. I live around Kessler & 56th, and I work in Castleton. Anyone have any suggestions?

I know the one at Eagle Creek, but it seems to be closed everytime I go, and I'm NOT shooting at Don's. Popguns seems a bit pricey - $19/hr...

I don't want to drive 45 minutes each way - just a place to shoot on my lunch hour, or after work would be nice. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. -Asz

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Eagle creek is closed until March 13th and 14th. We shut down for the season on DEC 22nd. So if you have been trying to shoot recently, that is why it has been closed.

If you check out the website it is updated with the days and times we are open. Also the Site has the fees listed per shooter.

Eagle Creek Pistol Range

-James

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Eagle creek is closed until March 13th and 14th. We shut down for the season on DEC 22nd. So if you have been trying to shoot recently, that is why it has been closed.

If you check out the website it is updated with the days and times we are open. Also the Site has the fees listed per shooter.

Eagle Creek Pistol Range

-James

I noticed the fees went up?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I've only been to Eagle Creek once for an INGO picnic, but it did seem like an awfully nice range. If you get the season pass or the 10 visit pass, the rates seem reasonable to me.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    From the website I linked to before.

LOADED FIREARMS ARE NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON RANGE EXCEPT ON THE FIRING LINE.
    This means NO loaded firearms, regardless of carry method. Unload & clear your firearm at your vehicle or utilize the clearing barrel by the entrance to the IMPD building, lock the slide back and remove the magazine before entering the range area.
    FIREARMS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT ANY OTHER INDY PARKS PROPERTIES (i.e. Eagle Creek Park itself).

-James

Top Bottom