Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Let me get this right before I earn the hammer ... I can type anything out and the filters approve or disapprove?

Yes. If you type ****, it will be filtered out.
    But if you try to bypass the filter, say by changing a letter, by spacing, adding a dot, or whatever, they can give you an "infraction ".
    Too many, and the hammer gets swung.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    View Profile: TKDMaster10 - INGunOwners

Last I saw he was trying to PM CM for some reason?

As far as I can make it out, he might have another username. If so, I hope he comes for the conversation and not the conversion of goods into money. CM would know.

I called him out for his running in a stern, but polite manner trying to convey the good points of INGO.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As far as I can make it out, he might have another username. If so, I hope he comes for the conversation and not the conversion of goods into money. CM would know.

I called him out for his running in a stern, but polite manner trying to convey the good points of INGO.

Oh so you got him worked up? Lol, don't let the master catch up with you, or you might find out what the "TKD" means, lol.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

Saw that in the VM's last night. At least it sounds like he might be serious about staying and making a good impression. If not then it should be easy to spot.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I've got one. I use it multiple times a day. Thumping 34 tires everytime I stop gets tiresome.

Just imagine they are the heads of liberal wussies. You will feel better afterward.

I heard somewhere that's what pig wees look like.

CSB: I was working for Haven's former employer as a contractor. He was working for an ag based technical business. I was standing in his office waiting for him to get off the phone and I see 2' long 1/2" rigid plastic tube with a 3/4"x 2" pink spiral rubber tip that had what looked like grip ridges around the perimeter propped in the corner. The tip reminded me of those things you put on your kids' pencils to teach them a proper grip. I stood there holding it inspecting it for a minute while I waited.

He got off the phone and I said "so what the heck is this thing?" He looked at me with a slight smirk and said "Pig Inseminator." I dropped it rather quickly. EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! (luckilly it was new and never used, but still)

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Oh so you got him worked up? Lol, don't let the master catch up with you, or you might find out what the "TKD" means, lol.
    Oh - it was "TKD" not "TDK"... I transposed the letters in my head and was thinking that he had a collection of cassettes, reel to reel, VHS, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom