• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    So we're still waiting for a melt-down that seemed oh so imminent a few short hours ago.

Shows last online 18 hours ago. Will probably be back on soon. Gonna guess sleep last night, work this morning, followed by dinner. After that it will probably be time to take the sandpaper to INGO's behind.

I'm trying my best to stay out of that thread for my own good, but I will be watching for the entertainment.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Shows last online 18 hours ago. Will probably be back on soon. Gonna guess sleep last night, work this morning, followed by dinner. After that it will probably be time to take the sandpaper to INGO's behind.

I'm trying my best to stay out of that thread for my own good, but I will be watching for the entertainment.

Who, what, where?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can't link it, I'm on my phone, but the "so much for freedom of speech" thread.

Ya. I saw that thread and only read the first few posts before replying. Figures the good stuff would have happened in the posts I skipped. I'll have to go back and read it.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Ya. I saw that thread and only read the first few posts before replying. Figures the good stuff would have happened in the posts I skipped. I'll have to go back and read it.

Cliffs Notes:

We're all a bunch of weak-minded, weak-spirited sissies for not standing up for our 1A rights. He fell short of directing those terms to anyone in particular, and thus avoideth the hammer.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Corkscrews! You're all a bunch of corkscrews!

I have no idea what that means abstractly. But it sounded good to me when I said it out loud.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom