• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I've heard talks about an "evil black rifle", and also a "BBQ Gun". Anyone care to fill me in on what those both mean? May be a stupid question, but I gotta ask sometime :rolleyes:

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Evil black rifle = rifles that are black, and portrayed as evil by the media. Usually this refers to the AR platform.

BBQ gun = I think it just means a fancy ass handgun.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    BBQ guns are those "safe queens" that you'll only take out on special, social occasions.......like a BBQ. It would be a sin to CC a BBQ gun. These guns specialize in their bling and are often shiny and have engravings.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Yes the "evil black rifle", first applied to the AR15/M16 came about because our wonderful trusting government starting in the late 1980s and early 1990s believe that it was the rifle that caused evil things to happen. The criminal misusing the rifle had nothing to do with it. It was the rifle that was evil.

Goes back to the old westerns where the bad guys wore black and the good guys didn't. I guess George Bush the First watched too many westerns and believed that features and the color of firearms caused crime.

Primarily the AR-15, we call them EBRs (Evil Black Rifles) more as a slap against our stupid news media and our brainless federal government.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    LOL, I knew that was coming.

Seriously, if you ever want to come off that black detonic with the ivory grip (court gun, not BBQ gun for those keeping score), let me know.
    1a5.jpg

You'll probably have to fight my heirs for that gun. I've never seen another as nice as that one and I've been collecting Combat Masters for years. The dead elephant tusks really add a bit of class to that one too.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    1a5.jpg

You'll probably have to fight my heirs for that gun. I've never seen another as nice as that one and I've been collecting Combat Masters for years. The dead elephant tusks really add a bit of class to that one too.

Plainfield Shooters Supply has one of those without sights

Top Bottom