• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    Im just curious what would happen if we divided the Country and gave libs and dems 1/2 and everyone else took the other half. It wouldnt matter what half you gave the dimlibs I think they would all be starving and in chaos after about 2 years, crime would be rampant and they would be wondering what happened to all the free stuff we used to get. I think everyone else in the other half would be doing great. We would be working, punishing criminals living by a higher moral standard, and in general getting back to what made our Country great in the first place. Individual responsibility and accountability. Am I wrong?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You're right, but defense would be imperative. You don't think for a moment that the larceny in their hearts and actions would be stopped by a line on a map, now do you?

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    If you looked at the US Map by voting in the last election, you could put them all in California bordered by a 10 mile wide strip of landmines. We would never be bothered again.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    One fact about liberals is that they expect other folks, ie non-liberals, to do the fighting and pay the taxes.

I would give them all the border states with Mexico. Within a generation they would surrender to Mexico and Aztlan would absorb the experiment. Either that or they would bankrupt themselves, go through hyperinflation, and become the newest banana republic/police state.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    One fact about liberals is that they expect other folks, ie non-liberals, to do the fighting and pay the taxes.

I would give them all the border states with Mexico. Within a generation they would surrender to Mexico and Aztlan would absorb the experiment. Either that or they would bankrupt themselves, go through hyperinflation, and become the newest banana republic/police state.

Interesting thought, but Texas would NEVER got for it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Let's kill two birds with one stone. Give the libs Cali, Oregon and Washington state. Take Israel out of the middle east and give them the western states inland of the libs all the way down to the border. The Israelis wouldn't have to worry about all of their neighbors trying to wipe them off the map and we would never have to worry about illegal immigration again. Problem solved. :D

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Let's kill two birds with one stone. Give the libs Cali, Oregon and Washington state. Take Israel out of the middle east and give them the western states inland of the libs all the way down to the border. The Israelis wouldn't have to worry about all of their neighbors trying to wipe them off the map and we would never have to worry about illegal immigration again. Problem solved. :D

Excellent idea!

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    The whole country would be going into the toilet on both sides. Oh, never mind; that is happening anyway.
    picture.php

Only by embracing all the principles of liberty will we become a great country. Dividing the country into left and right will not do it. It has to be divided into the Oligarchs and the People; and the people must be in charge.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Sounds cool but I don't think it would work. The constant threat of a free thinking and productive society from the Red would be under continuous attack, resulting in more fighting.

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Why would anyone want RI? You can literally spit across the state. And the winters are the pits there. Last time I was in RI, it reminded me of a smelly armpit.

Because those of us who truly want liberty would fit in Rhode Island.

Top Bottom