• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yeah, they will be getting a phone call.

I know when rick ward (workers voice radio show in Kokomo, big union leftist kind of trash) :rolleyes:
    said something similar about Bush he was off the air for good lickity-split.
    Ward said and I quote... "Bush should be hung just like saddam hussein."

I believe he got a visit and a talking to.
    He still writes opinion pieces for the Kokomo Perspective paper I believe.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am sure the others on the left will come out condemning him since they are so solidly against political hate speech. Remember after the AZ shooting.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Just the kind of twisted rhetoric I expect from the left. The left preaches tolerance then at every opportunity bend, twist and lie to promote hate and intolerance. I would expect nothing less from a liberal motivated extremist. I'm surprised there hasn't been more comments like this being made. Not to say the right doesn't have it moments...

Making veiled threats against a former or setting president is foolish at the least.

john0286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    "Urges seals to kill GWB"

Not quite.

"So when does Seal Unit 6, or whatever it's called, drop in on George Bush? Bush was responsible for a lot more death, innocent death, than bin Laden. Wasn't he, or am I wrong here?"

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Not quite.

"So when does Seal Unit 6, or whatever it's called, drop in on George Bush? Bush was responsible for a lot more death, innocent death, than bin Laden. Wasn't he, or am I wrong here?"

Ummmmm.... Yes.

The implication is there.

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood

Not quite.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha Ha, I'm not saying anything.

I learned a looong time ago.

"Loose lips sink ships"

It also brings out the seriousness of the guys
    wearing the aviator sunglasses.

I did and still do respect GWB though.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I think you guys are reading way too much into this. He was saying "Look what GWB is getting away with". We go after foreign dictators for doing the same kind of stuff we do. :dunno:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I think you guys are reading way too much into this. He was saying "Look what GWB is getting away with". We go after foreign dictators for doing the same kind of stuff we do. :dunno:
    And those foreigh dictators are still in power (or were overthrown by violent street actions). We had a peaceful transition from a marginally dangerous administration to a totally incompetent one.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

I am not reading anything into it. They guy was shooting off his mouth and said something stupid. My only issue is that if some conservative talk show host said the Seals ought to take down Obama, the entire MSM would be pounding the drums until the guy was fired and the secret service waterboarded him. All the liberal politiicans would be out there talking about right wing hate speech destroying our public discourse. But with a libtard doing it, what do you get? Not much of anything that I can see.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I am not reading anything into it. They guy was shooting off his mouth and said something stupid. My only issue is that if some conservative talk show host said the Seals ought to take down Obama, the entire MSM would be pounding the drums until the guy was fired and the secret service waterboarded him. All the liberal politiicans would be out there talking about right wing hate speech destroying our public discourse. But with a libtard doing it, what do you get? Not much of anything that I can see.

I'm not going to disagree with you on that. It seems double standards abound in this country unfortunately.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Not quite.

Double_Facepalm.jpg

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Yes, we hijack planes and fly them into buildings all the time.. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom