• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm taking some pics later. I'm going to take pics starting at the end of my street and every few feet until my driveway. I'll get a few entering my security system over-ride code. A few more every few feet through the house on the way to the safe. I'll make sure to take pics of the places I keep my keys. I'll make sure to post pics of the guns that are worth the most and the ones that are the most meaningful to me. I live alone so I don't have anyone to help me get good pics but I'll make sure to get on this soon as I'm going to be away from home for about 2 weeks.

2nthechest

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    resposible gun owners NEVER reveal what they really have we just talk about some of the things we enjoy.

I would post pix of my wife naked before I reveal what keeps her safe. I never understood why people list there valuables on an open forum for everyone to see.

How about we post pix of the dogs that guard our safes.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Only one person other than myself that is still alive has ever seen the inside of my safe. Of course that was before the great sailing incident last year when we were target shooting off a friends boat, and a giant wave swept the deck, taking all my firearms to a watery grave.

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    resposible gun owners NEVER reveal what they really have we just talk about some of the things we enjoy.

I would post pix of my wife naked before I reveal what keeps her safe. I never understood why people list there valuables on an open forum for everyone to see.

I'll post a picture a box of 230g +p HP's that are used to defend my safe :dunno:

My safe is empty though..lost all my guns when I was target shooting with indykid

Last edited:

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Of course that was before the great sailing incident last year when we were target shooting off a friends boat, and a giant wave swept the deck, taking all my firearms to a watery grave.

I think I got hit by that same wave. Of course I keep the empty safes loaded with lead weights these days. For memorial purposes of course. If only I could remember the combinations...:rockwoot:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    armoury.jpg

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana

Oh give me a break. Go to the handgun section and look at all the handguns or the longguns and look at all the rifles and shotguns. Suddenly it's a mortal sin to see the outside of the metal box where they keep them. If showing your safe is not for you that's your right but to pretend that showing the safe you bought on sale at Dunham's is going to jeprodize the ability to keep your loved ones safe is a bit much. I didn't ask for the combination for pity's sake.

2nthechest

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    My 3 Fort Knox safes beg to differ. We have a differance of opinions. I voiced mine you voiced yours just don't bash me for expressing my 1st admin. right.

Oh give me a break. Go to the handgun section and look at all the handguns or the longguns and look at all the rifles and shotguns. Suddenly it's a mortal sin to see the outside of the metal box where they keep them. If showing your safe is not for you that's your right but to pretend that showing the safe you bought on sale at Dunham's is going to jeprodize the ability to keep your loved ones safe is a bit much. I didn't ask for the combination for pity's sake.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    This. :)

I dunno about Fen's, but ours is big enough to be bolted into the concrete. Johnson safes are AWESOME. Made locally out of USA-made products. And more awesome, they are an INGO sponsor! Johnson Safe - INGunOwners

You can't go wrong with one. :)

Sure can't. Love 'em.

It's called opsec. And some people practice it more seriously than others. Pics of all your guns is like the trophy wife flashing all her jewelry in Lafayette Square Mall at 10pm on a Saturday night: not everybody admiring it is doing so for the right reasons.

Information has a funny way of getting to the wrong people. My step-brother's cousin brought his friends along to my dad's house when he went to pick up something from my step-brother. Quick in and out. Those friends had friends who came back later and stole my dad's truck.

Just think how many more friends of friends of cousins exist on this thing we call the internet.

Top Bottom