• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I am OC'ing right now at Panera Bread on East 82nd Str. I have recieved more "looks" here than anywhere. Sorry to disturb your little bubble of perfect humane homeostasis northsiders *sheesh*......Get over it!

Well this turned into something a little more interesting than just a few looks... As I was leaving this IMPD LEO pulls up and surveys the room as he walks up to the casher. He asks is everything ok in here? Apperantly some called about a crime in progress involving a gun!!! I overheard this as I dumped my try, walked back to pick up my laptop and leave. I was in no hurry and strolled out of Paneras. The mgmt said there were no problems and I didn't here the rest of the conversation. When I got back to my truck I took theses photos and left. Side note, I didn't haul ass of there. The employees all knew I was armed and had flirtasous (two girls at the counter) conversation with me; and I walked right past the LEO when I left giving him the old head nodd hi. I think the call must of came from one of the patrons....interesting!

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Ahhhh, not sure, I was teaching this morning and decided to grab a bite before class after leaving the FD. I never even noticed the chicks in the pic.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'm curious how the 911 call went...

911: 911 whats your emergency?
    Caller: I'm at panera bread and there is a guy here with a gun!!!!
    911: OK Mam, whats he doing right now?
    Caller: Well, he's sitting in the both eating his breakfast sandwich, on his laptop.
    911: OK, eating a sandwich on his laptop, Anything else?
    Caller: Well Yeah, He has a gun!!!
    911: Ok, we'll send someone over...... *sigh*
    Caller: OK, please hurry, I think he is about to rob the place or kill someone or something!

*sheesh*

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    WOW, I just missed this. I stopped at the AT&T store and Healthspot about an hour ago.

That's hilarious!

citizenvain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm down with the group dinner, depending on where it is... I'm a picky eater, though you woudln't probably be able to guess that from my girth. But yeah!

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Anyone have suggestions? I'm not to picky. I usually eat at Dennys or Ihop. Mostly because I'm cheap.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Do you guys like to poke hornets nests with sticks? :laugh:
    Yes.

That is funny that you walked right by him and he didn't say anything. Somone obviously called LE. You would think the officer would have gotten a description. Could be he already knew what the deal was and didn't want to give you any grief. By going to the counter and asking if their was a problem and ignoring you he fulfilled the requirments of responding to a call on his end.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Yes.

That is funny that you walked right by him and he didn't say anything. Someone obviously called LE. You would think the officer would have gotten a description. Could be he already knew what the deal was and didn't want to give you any grief. By going to the counter and asking if their was a problem and ignoring you he fulfilled the requirements of responding to a call on his end.

Yup! That's what I was thinking.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Not to get off subject but are you planing on growing your SHTF garden on the tool box of your truck ? :laugh: Great ideal no one can take anythingout off it, because it is always with you. :draw: :bow:

Last edited:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Yes.

That is funny that you walked right by him and he didn't say anything. Somone obviously called LE. You would think the officer would have gotten a description. Could be he already knew what the deal was and didn't want to give you any grief. By going to the counter and asking if their was a problem and ignoring you he fulfilled the requirments of responding to a call on his end.

When he first walked in I thought he might be ordering some breakfast. I was clearing my tray and overheard the convo. There is a possiblity that his presence had nothing to do with me...but what are the odds? Like I said we made eye contact...nothing. I was OC facing the door when he came in...nothing. Then he turned towards me as I left and saw me leave..nothing.

I don't have the experiance verbally defending my beliefs and rights quite yet to make a public stand, with LEOs, and thinking back I don't regret not approaching him and offering my ___?___, I don't even know what I would have said...unless he approached me I guess. But as the pics showed, he was satified, and left shortly after I did.

MY OC Holster, but shorts and a tucked polo this AM.

IMG_1629.jpg

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Is that the right holster for your Glock? It looks like it's about to fall out, it barely covers the trigger guard. Lack of retention is a big no-no for an openly carried pistol, IMHO.

Top Bottom