• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    What's a good left handed semi-auto pistol? I'm tired of the casings landing in my lap when I'm shooting at the car in front of me...

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    The dozen or so times I've done drive-bys, I ALWAYS insist on a convertible. I like the Lebarons or the early Sebrings. Either would do you fine. You might be able to get away with turning the gun to the side (for a kill shot), that has been known at times to reduce casings in the driver's lap. I'm going to finish this case of beer and I'll head down to the local trailer park to see if this will help much. I'll keep you updated.

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    The dozen or so times I've done drive-bys, I ALWAYS insist on a convertible. I like the Lebarons or the early Sebrings. Either would do you fine. You might be able to get away with turning the gun to the side (for a kill shot), that has been known at times to reduce casings in the driver's lap. I'm going to finish this case of beer and I'll head down to the local trailer park to see if this will help much. I'll keep you updated.

Yeah man, I'm left handed, and I drive a coupe. When I do drivebys I always turn my gun to the side. Even my AK. If there's a lady in the car (you know I'm drivin') I may even shoot it upside down. They think thats smexsay.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    +1 on the convertible.

Every time I try shooting out of the drivers side window, I usually end up trying to shoot across the windshield anyway, which causes me to swerve and spill my beer.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    You need to get one of those helmets that holds 6 beer cans. You've got to stay safe while drinking and driving while doing drive-bys. Don't be one of those irresponsible gun owners.

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    I like the left handed AR 15. Fully left handed everything including ejection and you can just lay the barrell over the side mirror which gives much more stability firing forward while driving!

Personally I think I am just going to breakdown and get that remote controlled M16 turret roof mounted from Red Jack Firearms. It will save a lot of time. Yeah I know, more ammo wasted but a higher probably of success.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    Thanks for the suggestions, The convertible route might be work, I'm gonna have to practice "popping up" over the windshield and driving with my feet with the cruise control on. Are there any wiper blades that do better for brass than others?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    +1 on the convertible.

Every time I try shooting out of the drivers side window, I usually end up trying to shoot across the windshield anyway, which causes me to swerve and spill my beer.

It's hard to shoot while driving, drinking, text messaging, eating, and smoking joints, isn't it? It takes a lot of practice to get your multitasking skills up to that level.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Put a set of birdman sights on it and your casings will go up in the air and land behind ya!!!

homeboy-sights1.jpg

Top Bottom