• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DEstes001

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Western Hendricks County
    I just got this as a trade from a family member and I think I am just too old to try to learn this new trick. I have used a Rock Chucker forever and thought I would progress but I have fought with it for two days and I simply do not want it anymore. It is in prime shape, like new, comes with all the parts except dies, has additional parts that have to be replaced so I'm told. two shell plates, one is for 38 spl, not sure on the other. Two turrets, one is fine, the other works fine but has some spots on it, not sure what happened to it. Has the rifle charging die, the extra powder kit for larger cartridges. The only thing that is "broken" are three of the plastic case feeder tubes, one still works. It's all there.

Would like to have a single shot or bolt action rifle that shoots a .223, or a pocket 9mm like a Kel-Tec PF-9 or similar. Not a Raven or Davis though. If we can get close I could come up with a little cash if I had to, very little, I have to get it from my wife!! No pics yet.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom