• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I dont if we have any Redditers on here but its worth seeing. Sad to say but I dont think this one works anymore. I dont think it will buff out lol. Id really like to know how this happened.

Riding Lawnmower + Loaded Glock = ....... : guns

7uEYg.jpg

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    in all honesty, how does one drop their glock unknowingly? it is decently lightweight yes, but still. where is the peripheral vision, the 6th sense, the "where is my pistol" feeling? i about had a coronary today when i left it in the car for 5 minutes. (had to go inside the hospital). all in all, sad to see a nice firearm gone.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    in all honesty, how does one drop their glock unknowingly? it is decently lightweight yes, but still. where is the peripheral vision, the 6th sense, the "where is my pistol" feeling? i about had a coronary today when i left it in the car for 5 minutes. (had to go inside the hospital). all in all, sad to see a nice firearm gone.

Maybe it was a torture test that got out of hand :dunno:

Could of been worse too, it could of been a 1911 :wrongdoor:

Oh Id cry

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Looking at it, while ti would be ugly, I bet with a handful of new parts and new ammo it would fire and not look pretty, but you may want to put a houge grip on it so you don't cut your hand.

From the Trigger back the frame is somewhat ok, the worst hit was down at the bottom of the mag where there are no moving parts and aside from the missing recoil spring the slide looks to be in sufficient shape, factor in camera distortion and it may not be bent at all, examine the barrel/chamber for any cracks, but the way the blade hit it looks like the slide would have protected it. Pins 1, 3, trigger with trigger bar and maybe the connector and file off the top of the frame that got pushed up to where the slide rails need to be. Even if this wasn't meant as a torture test gone wrong, it's a Gen2 so it's not like it's under warranty, with proper safety precautions so it's not in someone's hand when it fires, I'd be interested to see it work again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No knock but it is a Glock...time to up-grade. If you do not know you have dropped or lost your gun, should you be carrying one to begin with???? that is a dangerous scenario.

Top Bottom