• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Here's a question for any of you that do laser engraving or have had engraving done.
    If I'm having it done on my AR Lower, does it normally need to be sent in completely stripped?

I've got a lower, I've got a parts kit, I'm starting to get twitchy... I just don't want to have to go back and completely strip it to ship it.

Got an e-mail asking Class 3 Sales, but haven't heard back yet.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Here's a question for any of you that do laser engraving or have had engraving done.
    If I'm having it done on my AR Lower, does it normally need to be sent in completely stripped?

I've got a lower, I've got a parts kit, I'm starting to get twitchy... I just don't want to have to go back and completely strip it to ship it.

Got an e-mail asking Class 3 Sales, but haven't heard back yet.

on my laser engraver it would not matter if the lpk was installed or not. i would have to take off the buffer tube and stock to get a good point to index my laser on. will hold a 36 inch item so i probably dont even have to take off the upper. hope that helps

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Yeah, got my own fingers crossed, been out of work since July and this job would be a significant upgrade in pay as well as position/responsibility...

Also in distance driven, unfortunately, but only about a 35 minute drive vs. my last job's 20 min. drive...

Top Bottom