Please reply by conversation.

Win52C

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    Large US Navy Hardigg (Pelican) Case Reduced!!!

For sale, Original USGI Hardigg (Pelican), NSN 8145-01-044-3289, storage, shipping case. Stackable, watertight, floats, including, 8 hinges to seal it shut, a handle on each end and Pressure equalization valve. Original US Navy equipment, white in color...in good shape, with some minor wear on the outer shell, the interior is like new, with Navy stock numbers etc stenciled on the Heavy foam and on the outside as well, Outside dimensions: 24"x25"x13", inside dimensions: 21"x22.5"x12", inner foam cavity dimensions: 16"x18"x5.5" These were measurements I took without compressing the foam at all...pics and a link to a schematic for this case to follow....cheapest I found anywhere using a NSN search was $645 for this in new condition. This one is REDUCED to $50. This would make a Great case for an SMG and accessories!! :) Or for the preppers, You can remove the foam and have a perfect long term storage case with tons of room. FTF ONLY, in the Bloomington/Bedford area,this is a Large, heavy (30lbs) virtually indestructible case...and shipping is NOT an option...Usual 1st I'll take it with follow up pm gets it, questions via pm please..Thanks!

020.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

019.jpg

And the link to the schematic, my measurements were pretty close:

http://www.cases-cases.com/shared/pdfs/AL-2221-0605.pdf

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom