• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swampdonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Bloomington
    i am in the bloomington area, looking for a a large gun safe with digit entry lock (not combo). i would like one with large long gun area and the smaller pistol racks or shelves. thanks pete

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Check for a Dunhams Sports Store near by.
    They have the Cannon Armory Series safe which will hold up to 80 long guns or any of several combinations of guns and ammo/components/misc stuff.
    The price can be as low as $1299.00 if you can catch it on sale.

old man Bill

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I have a Browning Gold 31 gun safe in forest green that I'm looking to sell. It has the electronic lock that has never failed to work in the many years I have owned it. The inside and out side are in excellent shape. It will hold 31 long guns and has shelves for hand guns and accessories. There is an inside outlet for the Goldenrod heater that eliminates moisture and lights can be added. If interested email me at billbettagt@aol.com and we will discuss. I have access to a pallet jack that goes with it (the safe is on the pallet it was on when delivered) and is easy to move even though it weighs 900# empty, I've moved it by my self and I'm over 70yo. You will need to rent a lift gate truck to haul it away. Looking to get $2100 for it. I have all original paperwork too
    OMB

Top Bottom