• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Yeah, if not driving, I don't see the problem with this. If driving, yeah, of course it's not good. But still, If I'm just sitting in the driveway or garage checking e-mail, who cares?

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    there have been complaints

Inferior to the steering wheel mounted tables of our forefathers.
    , December 12, 2009
    By William Robert Bell
    carrot._V47081519_.gif
    (London, England) - See all my reviews
    I must say, when I compare this product to the kind of steering wheel mounted tables of mine and my fathers generation, it makes me weep.

As I mounted the device in my Morris Minor, I was shocked to note the lack of Formica and ashtray. After struggling with the Japanese instructions, I gave up and simply nailed the device to the steering wheel using my hammer from the 1940's. The shoddy plastic workmanship clearly wasn't produced to deal with this kind of 1940's British tenacity and when I mounted my Remington Rand typewriter ahead of a quick journey to the pharmacy to make a complaint, the product was unable to withstand the slimline design and less than 70 pound weight and collapsed.

I strengthened the product with the use of some Formica with my own bare hands and since then I have found that my ability to write letters of complaint while driving to the post office to complain has improved significantly. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
    Was this review helpful to you?
    btn-yes-sec-md._V8278393_.gif
    btn-no-sec-md._V8278393_.gif

Report this Report this | Permalink

Dennis0130

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    Goshen, IN
    Would this be one of the comments afforementioned, "There is one problem though. In several accidents that I have had whilst using this, the airbag causes the laptop screen to slam shut. I've suffered several broken fingers because of this. I have started to look around for airbag finger protection but have not yet found any... "

If so I hope these people aren't serious.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Or you can get the mount that the police cars have.:rolleyes: They're the only ones professional enough to type and drive at the same time.

shawkpilot

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    If you scroll through the pics, you will see that they show all the automobile accidents caused by their product. Hilarious. I thought it was a real ad at first also.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom