• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HnK

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Thought about going to this show. Anyone ever been to this show? If so how is it?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    It is a pretty good little show. I like it better than the one at the fair grounds. There are different vendors there.

Last edited:

HnK

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    It is a pretty good little show. I like it better than the one at the fair grounds. There are different vedors there.

Crap I thought it was at the fair grounds. Guess I better look up the details.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    It was ok other than the comical "leave your mags at the door" guy in the front entrance.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Of course, its on the wrong weekend for me! I used to go to the fairgrounds when I lived in lafayette, actually not a bad little show. It was good for picking up ammo for me. Would love to try this one

HnK

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Insanity: We keep showing up to these gun shows expecting a different result!

Keep your expectations low and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I expect guns and ammo. Don't care about beef jerky and other BS. Call me crazy I guess for thinking they might have guns at a gun show.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I was going to try the 1500 in Jan just for some reloading stuff for my wheelguns and maybe a holster. Whats the Lafayette show on that stuff? Pondering running up there. Hopefully we can get in the door LOL

pmorriso

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    I've been to both the fairgrounds and gunslinger gun shows in Lafayette. Not a bad way to spend a few hours. It's a good chance to see a few decent items, you have to search for deals like any other show.

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    It was a OK show last time. I would guess 50% other items. My daughter found a gun she had been looking for but not many good deals. The last one happened right around the school shooting time. Ammo was flying off the shelf my guess there won't be much there this round.

Top Bottom