• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm looking for either a white, black or chocolate lab pup. Does anyone know of some breeders with pups available now or the near future?

It will be an indoor dog with plenty of room outside to play. I don't intend to use it for hunting so I don't want a hyper one.

TIA

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

I may go that route in a couple years. For now, my wife wants a pup. My daughter is in mini 4h now and should start regular 4h next year. I was thinking we could get her a pup soon and she use it for a project.

I currently have 2 small dogs that are about 12 years old. After they are gone, I may pick up a few from a rescue like that.

I've always wanted an English Bulldog or Mastiff but I can't bring myself to pay that kind of money for a dog. It seems that everyone I know that has spent that much on 1 dog has nothing but problems with it.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Call me crazy, but until this thread, I didn't know that there was such a thing as a "white" lab.

I did a search and those dogs are beautiful!

Im looking for a Caucasian Overcherka, any breeders?

None in Indiana(that I know of).

My next dog is (probably) going to be a Caucasian Ovcharka/Shepherd. I don't plan on getting one until my puppy is an adult, but I've looked around and they are pretty rare.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Any respectable breeder is going to have a waiting list. You do NOT want a puppy from an irresponsible breeder that has litters every 10 weeks. Pick your ***** now, pay your deposit, and you'll have plenty of time to get ready for your new pup. My sister and brother-in-law waited six months for a beautiful lab pup. I don't recall the name of the breeder though -and we don't speak so I'm afraid that's about all I've got.

cbop

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Winamac
    You might check with this place, they have some good looking labs although I have no personal experience with them...

Long Lane Labs

btw, the 3 colors of labs are yellow, black and chocolate although many of the yellows are closer to white and many people mistakenly refer to the yellows as Goldens, which is a completely different breed

johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    I'm looking for either a white, black or chocolate lab pup. Does anyone know of some breeders with pups available now or the near future?

It will be an indoor dog with plenty of room outside to play. I don't intend to use it for hunting so I don't want a hyper one.

TIA

People that live behind me have Labs that they breed. If I see them in the next few days I will ask about them. I know they have black and chocolate Labs.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Hornady,
    I got my lab pup at the Clinton County pound...
    He was between 4-6 months of age, now pushing 5 years.
    I'll be home in November if you would like to see him. Damn good dog

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    You might check with this place, they have some good looking labs although I have no personal experience with them...

Long Lane Labs

btw, the 3 colors of labs are yellow, black and chocolate although many of the yellows are closer to white and many people mistakenly refer to the yellows as Goldens, which is a completely different breed

My vet recommended them when I was looking for a chocolate lab. We e-mailed back and forth-seemed like very nice people. I had a stray show up and we adopted him instead,German short hair pointer. The vet takes care of there pups before they are sold.

Top Bottom