• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MooreALX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Hartford City
    One of the belt loops on my kydex holster broke. Are there any shops that do custom kydex work in the Grant County/Blackford county/Muncie area? Or individuals that could part with a 1/2"x5" scrap piece of kydex that I could use to make a new one? Thanks!

kwood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 27, 2010
    Sellersburg
    Send me your address and cover shipping and ill send you out a strip or two of material to work with
    i could send you some injection molded ones as well that will outperform the kydex loops if you would rather go that route
    i would ask a little more than shipping for those since they cost a significant amount more than kydex strips, but they are worth it

MooreALX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Hartford City
    No warranty?

I bought it used on eBay, from a guy who had it made at a gun show. Even if it had a transferable warranty, I don't know who originally made it.

Send me your address and cover shipping and ill send you out a strip or two of material to work with
    i could send you some injection molded ones as well that will outperform the kydex loops if you would rather go that route
    i would ask a little more than shipping for those since they cost a significant amount more than kydex strips, but they are worth it

Thanks! Sending a PM.

Top Bottom