• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Well I am heading over to the Kokomo show...not expecting much but ya never know when a gem will pop up. Plus it's too bloody hot to work outside today.

If you go I will be the guy with the Fu 'stash and soul patch sporting an INGO hat.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Meh, I bought a lightly used complete Vltor upper from a guy walking around for a decent price.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Meh, I bought a lightly used complete Vltor upper from a guy walking around for a decent price.

You put it together yet or are you waiting for me to do it? I might go up there tomorrow and try to trade some stuff. F1 race is on at noon though, I hate Fox Sports!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Spas and I spent maybe two hours chatting with TSG and Indiana Supply Depot. I love those guys! The show was about the same as always, though. Didn't find a lot I wanted to spend money on.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Spas and I spent maybe two hours chatting with TSG and Indiana Supply Depot. I love those guys! The show was about the same as always, though. Didn't find a lot I wanted to spend money on.

Was it around 3 to 4 pm?

Colt, I put it together with my custom lower:D. Function test 100%:rockwoot:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I was there around 10:00, packed parking lot...show was about the same as always, wasn't really looking for anything, just something to do...no offense to anyone but I've never seen so many "older guys" at a gun show...it was like an entire retirement home stopped in..Ha...an they all seemed to be checking out pistols. I did see a mini 14 an mini 30? in 7.62X39, they were new an priced at 650.00.....thought that was a good price considering I saw a used mini-14 for over 800.00.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It was something to do I guess, saw the guys (and gals) at ZX and TSG, 21st brought down a burris fastfire for my FNP .45 Tactical, the real reason I went but it wasn't bad, didn't really see anything I 'had' to have.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    ...no offense to anyone but I've never seen so many "older guys" at a gun show...it was like an entire retirement home stopped in..Ha...an they all seemed to be checking out pistols.

That's like saying "No offense, but damn you're ugly". Us old guys need guns too! :draw:

I might head up there tomorrow since it's a "Seniors Show"..... :rolleyes:

PS; Were there any dealers selling parts for M1 Garands and 1911s? I need a few things for my old man guns.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Colt556.....One guy had 2 Garands for sale, didn't see anyone that had parts though. Indy shows usually do though. If you need a part you might check the CMP, always guys over there on the furom with parts for sale.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Colt556.....One guy had 2 Garands for sale, didn't see anyone that had parts though. Indy shows usually do though. If you need a part you might check the CMP, always guys over there on the furom with parts for sale.

What Garands was he tryin to sell? As for parts I like to look at them up close before I buy, plus I really need to trade some stuff for them if possible.

When are we gonna go shoot? :ar15:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

Wouldn't of happened to be Tacticalshotgunner would it? :D

One is a Winchester the other a Springfield.
    Winchester is mostly correct the Springfield comes with an extra barrel to match the receiver date. Both WWII era

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Wouldn't of happened to be Tacticalshotgunner would it? :D

One is a Winchester the other a Springfield.
    Winchester is mostly correct the Springfield comes with an extra barrel to match the receiver date. Both WWII era

Lol!!!! :laugh: :bowdown: Those are both nice if they are the ones I saw at the shop. I might have to bring a BAG O Guns down next week to trade you out of them.;)

Top Bottom